Fabric Face Mask - Set of 2 Masks [Black & Yellow]Regular price $34.99 Save $-34.99
A set of 2 x non medical-grade, fabric face covering masks.
Using a polyester fabric for the outside and cotton inside, these face masks can be washed and reused. A face mask can provide a first line of defence with their 2 x layers of fabric.
By using hand-made, reusable, fabric face masks, we can allow more of the medical and surgical masks to reach the people who need them most: our front-line health care workers.
Eco friendly, these masks hold their form and are comfortable with a thin elastic for the ears.
These are made in adult sizing: W29 / H13cm.
FREE Standard Shipping // $8.99 Express Post.
MADE IN SYDNEY Australia by our tailor Tom.
Please remember: these are non medical grade.
GUIDELINES FROM VIC HEALTH:
GUIDELINES FROM NSW HEALTH:
- Have a mask for each time of the day you think you’ll need it (for example, one for the train in the morning, one for when you are out buying lunch and one for the train in the evening). Wash your collection of cloth masks at the end of each day.
- Handle masks safely. You wouldn’t leave your used tissue on your desk or hanging around your neck. Treat your used mask like a used handkerchief.
- Clean your hands before and after you put on your mask or any time you feel like you want to adjust your mask. Having hand sanitiser in a small bottle with you at all times will help keep you safe.
- Masks are not for babies and children under two years old. Masks can be choking hazards for infants and toddlers.
- Remember, the safest thing is to not go into a crowded place. Masks help you protect other people, they are not a substitute for physical distancing.
- For more information about the protection that masks provide against COVID-19 visit Department of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Are cloth face masks likely to provide protection against COVID-19?