Fabric Face Mask - Set of 2 Masks [Yellow Linen]Regular price $34.99 Save $-34.99
DRY CLEANING INCLUDED
BACKUP DRESS OPTION
RETURN IF IT DOESN'T FIT
EASY & SAFE PAYMENT
A set of 2 x non medical-grade, fabric face covering masks.
Using a linen fabric for the outside and cotton inside, these face masks can be washed and reused. A face mask can provide a first line of defence with their 2 x layers of fabric.
By using hand-made, reusable, fabric face masks, we can allow more of the medical and surgical masks to reach the people who need them most: our front-line health care workers.
Eco friendly, these masks hold their form and are comfortable with a thin elastic for the ears.
These are made in adult sizing: W29 / H13cm.
FREE Standard Shipping // $5.99 Express Post.
MADE IN SYDNEY Australia by our tailor Tom.
Please remember: these are non medical grade.
Who has to wear face masks?
From midnight Saturday 2 January 2021, residents in Greater Sydney including Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains will be required to wear masks in certain indoor settings.
Where do you have to wear face masks?
Face masks will be mandatory in the following indoor settings:
- Shopping (retail, supermarkets and shopping centres)
- Public or shared transport
- Indoor entertainment (including cinemas and theatres)
GUIDELINES FROM VIC HEALTH:
GUIDELINES FROM NSW HEALTH:
- Have a mask for each time of the day you think you’ll need it (for example, one for the train in the morning, one for when you are out buying lunch and one for the train in the evening). Wash your collection of cloth masks at the end of each day.
- Handle masks safely. You wouldn’t leave your used tissue on your desk or hanging around your neck. Treat your used mask like a used handkerchief.
- Clean your hands before and after you put on your mask or any time you feel like you want to adjust your mask. Having hand sanitiser in a small bottle with you at all times will help keep you safe.
- Masks are not for babies and children under two years old. Masks can be choking hazards for infants and toddlers.
- Remember, the safest thing is to not go into a crowded place. Masks help you protect other people, they are not a substitute for physical distancing.
- For more information about the protection that masks provide against COVID-19 visit Department of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Are cloth face masks likely to provide protection against COVID-19?