Assistant Store Manager - FASHION RENTALS (North Sydney)
Join our team at our North Sydney boutique.
- Work with a knowledgeable and experienced team
- Incredible sales concept (formal wear rentals... why would you buy when you can rent?)
- Present sought-after brands : Nookie, Jadore Evening, Zimmermann, Bec + Bridge
- Perks: 100% off staff discount = Free dress hire
- Excellent opportunity to grow with the business
You will be part of a tight-knit team. We are a small business with big ambitions.
You will be in charge of the daily management of customer enquiries via email/phone and face to face customer. This is a hands-on position, you will work alongside our store manager to drive sales and optimise operations. If you like quiet days, this role is not for you. We can get very busy in the store!
Small business means you will help with a bit of everything but that's why we love it. You will have an opportunity to learn about the behind the scenes of ecommerce and grow with us. Career progression to Store Manager available.
- Providing styling service in store for customers looking to rent a dress for formal events, weddings, awards nights, gala balls and other events
- Answering customer enquiries via phone and email
- Assisting the Store Manager to deliver sales and profit results
- Ensuring all customers are provided an expert and unparalleled service every time
- Developing strong product knowledge and assisting in the training of your team
- Supporting the Store Manager to maintain a tidy and presentable store
- Completing administrative requirements
- Previous experience in a retail and/or customer service environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and motivate your team
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of your job
- Competency in POS systems and Microsoft Office
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your work effectively
- A strong attention to detail
If you would like to join this small business, please apply with your resume and tell us why you want to work with us.
- Full time: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Full training provided.
- North Sydney location, close to public transport (train/bus). Parking provided.