Win a free Dress Hire!
Free Dress Hire Competition!
Dress for a Night are holding a monthly competition for our amazing customers.
To be eligible to win a free dress hire, all you need to do is:
Tag us on Social Media wearing one of our hire outfits!
(INSTAGRAM: @dressforanight_hire in your Instagram picture, not in the comments)
(FACEBOOK: "Check in" at Dress for a Night with your picture)
Remember to keep your Instagram account on 'public' so we can see your gorgeous photos. If your account is on private, feel free to screenshot your photo with the tag @dressforanight_hire visible and send the photo through a private message on either Facebook or Instagram.
From there, the DFAN girls will judge a monthly winner! We love judging based on elements such as: how well you have styled your outfit, the most fabulous pose and the most gorgeous background that the photo was taken in.
If you are our lucky winner you will receive a free dress hire up to the value of $200!
Winner drawn monthly (judged from all entries of the month).
Get tagging ladies!
Terms & Conditions from our Game of Skill
1. Instructions on how to enter and the prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. The Competition commences at 1:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on February 01, 2016 and a winner will be announced on the last day of every month (28 February 2017 being the first announcement) . This competition will be held monthly until further notice (Promotional Period).
3. To enter the Competition, entrants must:
(a) Follow the Dress for a Night social media accounts ie Facebook or Instagram;
(b) Submit a photo on Dress for a Nights’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/dressforanightAUS or Instagram @dressforanight_hire.
(c)INSTAGRAM: tag @dressforanight_hire in the Instagram picture, not in the comments.Remember to keep your Instagram account on 'public' so we can see your gorgeous photos. If your account is on private, feel free to screenshot your photo with the tag @dressforanight_hire visible and send the photo through a private message on either Facebook or Instagram.
(d) FACEBOOK: "Check in" at Dress for a Night with a picture wearing the rental outfit
4. Entrants (including winner) must be 18 years of age or over. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian.
5. When you enter this Competition via Facebook and Instagram note that personal information is collected by the Promoter and sponsor of the Competition for the purposes of the Competition. In entering the Competition and agreeing to these terms and conditions you are granting consent for the collection of this information. Your personal information will not be shared with any parties other than the Promoter.
6. The main prize will be:
A Free Dress Hire up to the value of $200
7. The secondary prize for every entry featured on Dress for a Night's social media:
A $20 Dress hire voucher
8. Entries (including winner) into the competition are limited to one per calendar day and each entry is moderated by a Dress for a Night administrator before being displayed.
8. Voting commences at 8am on the last calendar day of each months and winner is announced by 8pm on the last calendar day of each month(Promotional Period)
9. The judging for the main prize will be take place at Dress for a Night, Shop 5 245 Pacific Highway North Sydney.
10. The judging panel will review all entries submitted. The highest number of user votes may not result in the winning entry of the main prize. The one entry that is judged to be the best by the panel will be deemed the main prize winner. If multiple entries receive the same number of votes, the judging panel will choose the one winner.
11. The winners of both the main prize and secondary prize will be notified by social media announcement. It is the responsibility of the main prize winner to contact the promoter Dress for a Night via email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the prize.
12. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor and the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. (Please note this means that staff cannot enter).
13. Entry to the Competition is free/subject to the above terms. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Competition, including but not limited to costs associated with accessing the internet.
14. The prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Competition.
15. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of the prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry which includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
21. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
22. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23. The Competition is being run by Dress for a Night of Shop 5, 245 Pacific Highway North Sydney NSW 2060, during the Promotional Period.